Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide voluntarily by filling in forms in this Website or by otherwise contacting us through our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing or registering for specific use of this Website.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– Details of your visits to this Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Please note that registration on this Website is exclusively for retailers, and processing of relevant personal data by SG Liquid Metal is limited to users who are 14 years of age or older.
We never use or install spyware on your computer, nor do we use spyware to retrieve information from your computer.
Like many websites, we use "cookies", which are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. Cookies help us to identify account holders and to optimize their site experience. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. We recommend that you leave cookies "turned on" so that we can offer you a better experience on this Website.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored in our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Even though we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use data held about you in the following ways:
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (including your Smartphone or other electronic device).
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our services.
We may share non-personal, non-individual statistics or demographic information in collective form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research purposes.
We may also collect certain information about your use of the Website that does not identify you individually. Generally, this information is gathered through "traffic data". We may collect and store such information automatically whenever you interact with this Website. For example, we may collect your IP address, the hostname of your computer, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this Website. We may also save information regarding customer traffic patterns and site usage. However, this information does not contain anything that can personally identify you; it is used to analyze and improve this Website and to provide our customers with a fulfilling Internet experience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group at Liquid Metal Inc. and its subsidiaries, both in USA and elsewhere.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data to third parties:
– Who help us administer this Website (such as our Internet service providers) or to provide the services you are requesting, both in USA and elsewhere. These third parties must at all times provide the same levels of security for your personal information as SG Liquid Metal.
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets, provided that we have contractually ensured that this information is kept private and secure and that when supplying this personal data we comply with the applicable local laws.
–If Liquid Metal Inc. or substantially all of its assets or any member of our group are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You have the right to receive information about which personal data concerning you is processed and in which manner the data is processed. You are also entitled to request rectification or deletion of your personal data, or to withdraw at any time your consent to our data processing. SG Liquid Metal may store and process your personal data as long as you do not request them to be deleted.
Any such request shall be made in writing to Liquid Metal Inc., 2155 NW 23rd Ave,Miami, FL 33142, United States, or through email@example.com.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
2155 NW 23rd Ave
Miami, FL 33142
Tel : 305 634 7526
Fax: 305 634 7562