How to clean our mesh jewelry:
A silver polishing cloth may be used on the chrome and silver finishes. Also, the gold finish may be cleaned with a gold polishing cloth. We recommend the cleaning cloths from: http://www.blitzinc.com.
Do not use any liquid cleaners. They may be too strong and may tarnish your Liquid Metal product.
Tips to help our jewelry last longer:
• Avoid salt water.
• Avoid putting heavy objects on jewelry, especially when is bent.
• Try not to expose our jewelry to strong chemicals.
• If you notice that your jewelry is getting damaged, please contact us.
• Do not try to repair the jewelry yourself and do not take it to a jeweler. We have the experience to properly repair our designs.
• In most cases, when the ball-chain is ripped apart, it’s not fixable.